100% Online Master of Accounting (MAcc) Curriculum
Summary: 30 Credits Total
The following courses can be taken in any order.
• The following three (3) courses are required for all students who have a non-Accounting undergraduate degree in order to start the Online MAcc program.
1. Introduction to Financial Accounting
2. Managerial Accounting
3. Intermediate Accounting I
• The following two (2) courses are also required but may be taken while in the Online MAcc program, but preliminary to the Online MAcc courses listed in parentheses below:
4. Concepts of Auditing (must be taken prior to Advanced Auditing)
5. Individual or Corporate Federal Tax (must be taken prior to Advanced Taxation)