Steps to Apply
The School of Business – Camden uses Rutgers’ university-wide graduate school application. Application deadlines will vary by program.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit one official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- Submit your supporting materials: letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores.
Applicants who have been educated outside the United States, please see the application process for graduate international students and review English proficiency requirements.
Note: Students admitted into the Rutgers School of Business-Camden on-campus Traditional MBA program will be required to take a minimum, on average, of seven (7) fully online courses (21 credits) to complete the degree. These are normally the foundation and elective required courses.
Here are the basic requirements for applying to our graduate programs:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or institution.
- Test scores.
- Letters of recommendation, resume, and a personal statement describing educational and professional goals.
- Required prerequisite courses as evidenced in your official college transcripts.
- Professional programs will require a minimum number of years of professional work experience.*
* Varies per program
Required Test Scores
If not waived, the GMAT is required for Rutgers School of Business – Camden graduate admission.
- Use institution code 2790 to send official test scores to Rutgers.
- Rutgers does not use ETS department codes. We will forward your scores to the correct department and update your status.
This department does not have an expiration date for your test scores.
Learn more about our GMAT Waiver Policy.