Steps to Apply
The School of Business – Camden uses Rutgers’ university-wide graduate school application. Application deadlines will vary by program.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit one official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- Submit your supporting materials: letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores.
Applicants who have been educated outside the United States, please see the application process for graduate international students and review English proficiency requirements.
Here are the basic requirements for applying to our graduate programs:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or institution.
- Test scores.
- Letters of recommendation, resume, and a personal statement describing educational and professional goals.
- Required prerequisite courses as evidenced in your official college transcripts.
- Professional programs will require a minimum number of years of professional work experience.*
* Varies per program
Required Test Scores
If not waived, the GMAT is required for Rutgers School of Business – Camden graduate admission.
- Use institution code 2790 to send official test scores to Rutgers.
- Rutgers does not use ETS department codes. We will forward your scores to the correct department and update your status.
This department does not have an expiration date for your test scores.
GMAT Waiver Policy
GMAT waiver policy for applicants who have advanced/terminal degrees or eight or more years of progressive management/professional work experience. GMAT test waivers are considered when one of the following is met: MBA applicants have:
- An advanced terminal degree such as a PhD, JD, or MD.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- A master’s degree from the USA with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Eight or more years of progressive management/professional work experience and have taken any two undergrad quantitative courses (math or statistics) and had received a grade of a B or better.
- Eight or more years of progressive management/professional work experience, but do not have the two undergrad quantitative courses; applicants may qualify for a conditional Non-Degree admission, special condition requirement “to enroll in the MBA Quantitative Skills course within their first semester and secure a grade of a “B” or better”. Once the special requirement has been met ~ their status would convert from Non-Degree to Degree.
A GMAT waiver is not a guarantee of a formal acceptance into the Rutgers School of Business-Camden Graduate Programs.
Attend an upcoming information session.