We appreciate the gravity of COVID-19 and its impact on everyone affected. Our thoughts are with you and we hope that you stay safe. We understand that some universities are unable to distribute official transcripts or other academic credentials at this time. For the upcoming academic year at Rutgers–Camden, we are now able to review and make decisions based on unofficial (scanned) copies of transcripts. Contact our office if you have any questions about what materials to submit with your application. Please continue to visit this page for updates for the graduate application process as they become available.
Steps to Apply
The School of Business – Camden uses Rutgers’ university-wide graduate school application. Application deadlines will vary by program.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit one official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- Submit your supporting materials: letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
Applicants who have been educated outside the United States, please see the application process for graduate international students and review English proficiency requirements.
Note: Students admitted into the Rutgers School of Business-Camden on-campus Traditional MBA program will be required to take a minimum, on average, of seven (7) fully online courses (21 credits) to complete the degree. These are normally the foundation and elective required courses.
Here are the basic requirements for applying to our graduate programs:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or institution.
- Letters of recommendation, resume, and a personal statement describing educational and professional goals.
- Required prerequisite courses as evidenced in your official college transcripts.
- Professional programs will require a minimum number of years of professional work experience.*
* Varies per program
Required Test Scores
- In response to COVID-19, the Rutgers School of Business–Camden has decided to waive the GMAT/GRE standardized test score requirement for all applicants to the Traditional (On Campus) MBA, Online MBA, Professional MBA, and Master of Science in Business Analytics programs, effective now through Fall 2021.